What Is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is a type of treatment option that uses a patient’s own stem cells to help repair damaged tissue and repair injuries. It’s usually performed relatively quickly through injections, and is a simple outpatient or in office procedure.
This type of treatment has also been found to help:
- Speed up the length of time it takes for injuries or wounds to heal
- Reduce pain, even chronic joint pain, with less need for medications
- Increase functionality, range of motion, flexibility and sleep quality
- Reduce muscle compensations and risk for future injuries
- Decrease nerve damage
- Increase collagen
- Help generate new heart and blood vessel tissue
- Help heal skin wounds, prevent formation of scar tissue and reduce hair loss
- Return patients to their normal activities as quickly as possible