Mattos Medical Group offers a variety of treatments and services for a wide range of health conditions. Below is a comprehensive listing of the services we provide at our centers. Please click the link to learn more about service and treatment options. The entire wellness team at MMG is committed to your vibrant health! Please contact us to schedule an appointment and to discuss treatment options.
MMG family physicians provide quality care for the prevention and treatment of disease in adults ages 10 and older.
Each physician is an expert in diagnosing and caring for medical problems both simple and complex.
Myers’ Cocktail is a form of intravenous nutrient therapy that involves injecting a “cocktail” of nutrients, containing magnesium, calcium, B12, B6, B complex, and vitamin C, directly into the bloodstream to improve energy capacity and cell function. When energy levels are high and cells can function at their best, patients are more likely to recover from acute and chronic conditions such as fatigue, depression, asthma and more.
With the right combinations of plants, berries, and barks, our bodies’ natural defenses are able to arrive on the scene to eliminate illness. Learn the power of balancing your Yin and Yang energy within the body, and how the Chinese used this vital piece of information to restore health.
Acupuncture is a complete medical system by the insertion of needles at physically significant points on the body to stimulate and activate natural processes in the body to diagnose and treat illness, prevent disease and improve well-being. Effective for physical, psychological and emotional problems.
An ancient technique used to increase local blood circulation, releasing muscle tension, increasing lymphatic flow for increase immunity and energy. The suction from the cups can penetrate deep into your tissues causing the tissues to release harmful toxins. The result is more relaxed muscles with increased blood and energy (qi) circulation and an activated lymphatic system!
Tui Na (which literally means “push grab”) is a form of traditional Chinese massage used to treat injuries, joint and muscle problems and internal disorders. Practiced by healers and martial artists for thousands of years, tui na massage increases energy flow and blood circulation throughout the entire body, removing blockages and stagnations caused by injuries, exercise and/or aging. Patients have been known to prevent illness, recover quickly from fatigue and aches, and find relief from stress and physical tension through tui na massage.
Who Should Get Treated?
If you are in PAIN then YOU should get treated!! If your body is trying to tell you something, you should listen.
Our Most Common Treatments
- Acupuncture for Sports – Find out how you can get the edge naturally.
- Infertility – When all western medicine fails read about our sucess stories.
- Fertility – Acupuncture can help with fertility and IVF.
- Back Pain – Recover for nagging back pains with ease.
- Curb Cravings – Weight Loss & Quit Smoking, mind over matter with help from acupuncture.
- Auto Accident/ Worker’s Comp – Call us about coverage.
Other Effective Treatments
Other commonly treated problems acupuncture, acupressure, qigong and Chinese medicine can alleviate:
- Neurological – headache, migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, sciatic neuralia, intercostal neuralgia, postoperative pain, phantom limb pain, peripheral neuropathy, facial paralysis, seizures, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, stroke residuals, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease
- Musculoskeletal – rheumatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, cervical syndrome, whiplash syndrome, backache, disk problems, shoulder pain, tennis elbow, sprains and strains
- Respiratory – allergy & hay fever, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, pulmonary adima
- Psychiatric & Emotional – anxiety, depression, nervousness, neuroses, neurasthema, insomnia, hysteria
- Gastrointestinal – nausea, gastrodypia, hyperacidity, chronic diarrhea, nervous diarrhea, indigestion, constipation, abdominal pain
- Gynecological – irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, cramps, amenorrhea, menorrhea, leukorrhea, infertility, menopausal syndrome, obstetrics
- Eye, ear, nose, throat & dental – tinnitus, menieres disease, toothache, TMJ, glaucoma, laryngitis, sinusitis, ringing in the ears
- Skin conditions- discoloration, varicose veins, psoriasis, eczema, acne, rashes, allergic rashes, wrinkles, facelifts, hives
- Other – sexual dysfunction, obesity, addictive disorders, smoking addiction, hypertension, nausea, fatigue, health maintenance, reverse breech birth